Tuesday 11 July 2017

Birthday and anniversary celebrations

My wife and I share our anniversary with our daughter and we celebrated with the youngest one at Pizza Express. This was our first visit at the St Annes Square, Belfast restaurant.


It's spacious and has plenty of natural lighting and I must say one of the nicest in Belfast!! Staff were fab also. Some great menu choices and deals. For the kids there's a 3 course meal for £7, girls had dough balls and salad to start followed by mini penne with ham and pepperoni pizza and then ice lollies. 


I had garlic bread with cheese, my wife had a tomato and mozzarella salad-both were lovely. For main I had an American hot pizza and my wife was so pleased to see her all time favourite dish back on the menu-cannelloni, which she ordered. Both were exceptional. To wash it all down we had water. Great vfm at £36!! All round fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment