Sunday 19 April 2015

Fantastic spot for lunch

Our Game of Thrones tour group stopped at this wonderful family run (since 2011) tea room in Ballintoy for lunch. 

14A Harbour Road
Ballycastle
BT54
Northern Ireland



The weather was fantastic and we had the choice of sitting in the main tea house, in the separate log cabin or outside. I and two others sat outside. They had burger and chips, whilst I had a bowl of fish chowder and wheaten. The food was great and eating outside really made it for us all.



There was locally brewed ales to wash it all down with which my fellow travellers said were good. I would definitely recommend this as good quality home cooked hearty food.


The BelfastFoodMan
You can contact me on
Twitter @belfastfoodman
Em: belfastfoodman@hotmail.com (best)
Em: belfastfoodman@gmail.com
Blogsite: http://
www.belfastfoodman.com
www.belfastfoodman.wordpress.com
http://www.facebook.com/belfastfoodman
(Nb FB won't allow me to follow back or send/receive messages!!!!)
Tripadvisor
Linked In
Please like my pages, share and spread 
the food love with all your contacts,friends and family.
Once again the BFM shares the food love!!! Ciao 4 now!!

The Belfasttravelman loves to travel. Be it for a nice scenic walk,to taking to the skies or by rail,sea and road.
Contact me on www.belfasttravelman.wordpress.com
www.belfasttravelman.blogspot.com
www.belfastfoodman.com
Em: belfasttravelman@gmail.com
Em: belfasttravelman@outlook.com
Twitter @belfasttravel
www.facebook.com/Belfasttravelman

No comments:

Post a Comment