Tuesday 14 April 2015

Poor Galgorm Spa

I was so excited,an invite to the Spa at Galgorm on 22nd April, to have Lava Shells,with champagne and canapés and o goodie bag. Had put it in my diary,wife was all ready to go,babysitters ready then got an email last night to say they were cancelling my spot citing over subscription. Not very good and not very happy!!!

The BelfastFoodMan

You can contact me on

Twitter @belfastfoodman

Em: belfastfoodman@hotmail.com (best)

Em: belfastfoodman@gmail.com

Blogsite: http://

www.belfastfoodman.com

www.belfastfoodman.wordpress.com

http://www.facebook.com/belfastfoodman

(Nb FB won't allow me to follow back or send/receive messages!!!!)

Tripadvisor

Linked In

Please like my pages, share and spread 

the food love with all your contacts,friends and family.

Once again the BFM shares the food love!!! Ciao 4 now!!


The Belfasttravelman loves to travel. Be it for a nice scenic walk,to taking to the skies or by rail,sea and road.

Contact me on www.belfasttravelman.wordpress.com

www.belfasttravelman.blogspot.com

www.belfastfoodman.com

Em: belfasttravelman@gmail.com

Em: belfasttravelman@outlook.com

Twitter @belfasttravel

www.facebook.com/Belfasttravelman


No comments:

Post a Comment